Follow Megan Trainer’s advice in ‘Made You Look’, which we keep hearing on Wave 105, and “Call up your chiropractor” – not “just in case your neck break” looking at that person who has caught your eye, but for a New Year Health Check!
New Year Offer at The Lymington Chiropractic Clinic
Health Check Appointment for New and Returning Patients – 30 minutes for £25
Our Health Check includes:
- Consultation with a chiropractor to find out what issues you have and what you are looking to achieve at the start of 2023. It may even be just to see if chiropractic treatment is right and appropriate for you.
- A basic physical assessment to assess any issues.
- Advice is given, which may include exercises or an explanation of a proposed treatment plan to give you an idea of how we can help to get you on the right path.
- Health advice from a muscular-skeletal viewpoint to guide you into exercise and a fitter way of life.
- Get an email recommending a few exercises or stretches that should help ease you into exercise or keep you on the right track.
Book a New Patient Appointment or Re-examination Appointment following your Health Check and get 50% off your Appointment!
I’ve never been to a chiropractor – what should I expect?
- A warm welcome from our receptionist and an introduction to your chiropractor.
- All Chiropractors are Fully Qualified Members of the General Chiropractic Council.
- Private consultation room.
- Sit and chat through the difficulties you have been having with an empathetic professional.
- Your chiropractor will ask a few questions to help them understand your lifestyle and how this may impact on your body.
- A Physical Examination – (normally undertaken with loose fitting or sports clothing worn) focusing on the issues discussed.
- Don’t be surprised if your chiropractor notices and comments on the way you are moving – they are trained in observation, as well as listening, to help assess your needs.
- A clear explanation of the possible causes of your difficulties and proposed treatment plan, including exercises to be done at home.
- Plenty of opportunities to ask your chiropractor questions.
Not been for a while (a year or longer)?
Perhaps you haven’t needed us. Been meaning to call but just haven’t got around to it. Life’s been too hectic to arrange a time for yourself. Maybe a few niggles are setting in now.
Take advantage of our offer and come in for a chat – we’d love to see you!
We have a few new faces, and some new services to offer that complement our chiropractic treatments, too. Meet the Team on our website to see what we have to offer.
We guarantee you a warm welcome back!
We look forward to seeing you,
The Lymington Chiropractic Team