Here’s to a pain-free reign! But which crown will adorn the King’s head?
The same as his mother Queen Elizabeth II wore. The solid gold frame makes it the heaviest of the coronation crowns at 2.23kg (nearly 5lbs) and is adorned with several semi-precious stones.
Queen Elizabeth II once said in an interview that the weight of the crown would break your neck if you bent down while wearing it. You can see why it is only ever worn once before being returned to the Tower of London.
In wishing Charles III a PAIN FREE REIGN – we are extending an offer to all new and *returning patients – so you too may have a pain-free free new start in May.
Whether you’re experiencing chronic pain, recovering from an injury, or simply seeking to improve your overall wellness, our team of skilled chiropractors is here to help.
As part of our coronation offer, new and *returning patients will receive:
A Health Check Appointment – 30 minutes for £25!
Our Health Check includes:
- Consultation with a chiropractor to find out what issues you have and what you are looking to achieve at the start of King Charles III’s reign. It may even be just to see if chiropractic treatment is right and appropriate for you.
- A basic physical assessment to assess any issues.
- Advice given which may include exercises or explanation of a proposed treatment plan to give you an idea of how we can help to get you on the right path.
- Health advice from a muscular-skeletal viewpoint to guide you into exercise and a fitter way of life.
- An email recommending a few exercises or stretches that should help ease you into exercise or keep you on the right track.
With our coronation offer for new patients – whilst we can’t make you a king – hopefully May will provide your pain with a right Royal send off.
Offer ends 31 May 2023.
*Patients returning after 1 year since their last visit require an a re-examination appointment.